- From here, you will be able to experience the view you have never seen before as from here you will be able to see the Himalayas, especially Mt. Kanchenjunga in a vivid pattern.
- You will also have a wonderful time exploring the wildlife and birds inside Kanchenjunga Conservation Area.
- The glacier lakes, waterfalls, terraced fields, hills along with various kinds of flowers that grow there capture the beauty of nature in a nice way.
- You can see the lifestyle of the people living in this region and explore their culture, tradition, customs, languages, etc. and explore and experience the real village life.
- As a whole, you will have a great time if you are truly passionate about trekking and this trek will leave you speechless because of its natural beauty and habitat especially rhododendron, yaks, etc.
With an elevation of 8586m/28,169 ft. Kanchenjunga is the world’s third-highest peak. So, by trekking to the Kanchenjunga Circuit area, you will be able to glance over the majestic mountain even if you don’t reach atop the mountain. Not only that, but you will be able to experience the things you might never have before like the village lifestyle, the Himalayan trails, the rivers and rivulets, waterfalls, grassland, a lush green forest filled with rhododendron, pine, birch plants, glaciers, etc. along the way.
Moreover talking about the Conservation Area, the Kanchenjunga Conservation Area has numerous wildlife and terrestrial creatures like Red panda, Asian black bear, Snow leopard, blood pheasant, red-billed chough, snow cock, golden-breasted fulvetta, etc. Whereas on the way to Kanchenjunga Base Camps, you can see the pastured farmlands, farmers working in the terraced fields, grazing animals where most common profession here is supposedly either agriculture, tourism, animal husbandry or horticulture business.
Whereas talking about the mountain, you will not only be able to look at the Mt. Kanchenjunga but also some peaks below that which includes Yalung Kang which has the elevation of 8,505m and some of the above 6,000 and around twenty peaks above 7,000 meters high. And you will have many conveniences in trekking here as you don’t find a lot of people trekking here as in the Everest or some other peaks. Now, talking about the accommodation, you don’t have to bring a tent or so as you will be staying at teahouses where the local food will be served.
Moreover, talking about the trek as a whole, this trek is meant for those who would like to seek adventure and have the vivacity to reach atop the cliff, have a thrill and passion of the mountains and explore and experience the trekking journey.